Concrete Remedial Repairs is rebuilding and repairing concrete structures and requires experienced staff, that are knowledgeable in materials and product application.
If something is repaired, make it an aesthetically good looking repair.
If part of a structure is to be reinstated, make it stronger than the original.
If there is a design fault causing damage, change the design.
Slab Jacking is pressure injection of a polyurethane resin to rise and re-level sunken concrete slabs.
Mainline has the capacity to carry out jobs from large-scale projects to small residential houses across the following service areas:
- Chemical Pressure Grouting
- Waterproofing Brisbane
- Water Leak Repairs Brisbane
- Concrete Remedial Repairs
- Concrete Slab Repairs
- Concrete Waterproofing
- Waterproofing Contractors
- Industrial Waterproofing Services
- Basement Waterproofing
- Swimming Pool Repairs
- Waterproof Coatings
- Balcony and Balustrade Repairs
Yes, Mainline offers a wide range of services to repair your concrete structure from concrete spalling repairs, pressure injection to seal leaks and slab jacking.
Yes, this method of sealing cracks is Mainline's specialty, previously pressure injected cracks have lasted over 15 years and are still dry to this day.
Mainline Waterproofing can repair your leaking swimming pool starting from water leak detection, water leak repairs, water leak crack repair - stabilizing the pool structure, and interior pool coatings (pebble coatings).
Yes, Mainline offer a service of Water Leak Detection and Water Leak Repairs from an experienced leak detector with over 20 years experience.
Other than water itself, a clear indication of water leaks is from calcium deposits through the concrete that form into stalactites. More evidence of water leaks is efflorescence (white salt stains) that form on the surface of the brick/block wall. Mainline can undertake concrete water leak repairs as required.
Everything has a life span - Waterproofing should generally last for 6-10 years.
Waterproofing all structures from water and moisture penetration prevent on-sets of deterioration such as 'concrete cancer' within the concrete and 'rusting' in steel structures.
Waterproofing is an application of a Waterproof membrane to any concrete or metal structure that requires a 100% seal from water and moisture.
About Mainline Waterproofing
Mainline services all areas of Queensland and Australia wide for the following services:
- Water Leak Detection and Water Leak Repairs Brisbane
- Chemical Pressure Grouting and injection system filling and sealing cracks and voids within a concrete slab
- Concrete Remedial Repair including rebuilding and repairing of concrete structures
- Concrete Slab Repairs and Slab Jacking
- Concrete Waterproofing and Repairs
- Provision of qualified and licensed Waterproofing Contractors
- Industrial Waterproofing Services
- Waterproofing of your basement including waterproofing services and drainage
- Water leak detection and water leak repairs of your Swimming Pool
- Application of Waterproof Coatings
- Domestic and Commercial Verandah, Balcony and Balustrade Repairs
Mainline Waterproofing offer a complimentary "on site" consultation upon request.
Yes, Mainline Waterproofing are licensed contractors - our Building Services Authority (BSA) Licence Number is 1235236
The BSA's charter is to regulate the building industry through the licensing of contractors, educate consumers about their rights and obligations, make contractors aware of their legal rights and responsibilities, handle disputes fairly and equitably, protect consumers against loss through statutory insurance, implement and enforce legislative reforms and where necessary prosecute persons not complying with the law.